2021 Jeep Compass Reviews
Noticing more 2021 Jeep Compass on the Altoona roads lately? It’s not just you— many drivers are falling head over heels for the Compass due to its affordable starting price and impressive towing capability despite its compact size. Auto experts are agreeing with these drivers as well since the 2021 Jeep Compass reviews have been nothing but overwhelmingly positive! Find out what the experts and the average driver have to say about the Jeep Compass, including the Trailhawk trim level, in their reviews before buying one as your next Johnstown ride.
2021 Jeep Compass Overview
Let’s remind ourselves of what this SUV has to offer before diving deep into the Jeep Compass reviews. Some of the noteworthy highlights from this small but mighty Jeep SUV include:
- $24,495 starting MSRP
- 22 mpg city / 31 mpg highway EPA-estimated
- Standard 2.4L I-4 engine with 180 hp
- 13.5-gal fuel tank
- Up to 2,000-pound maximum towing capacity
- 6-speed automatic transmission
Learn more about its interior from McCall Motors.
What Do the 2021 Jeep Compass Reviews From Experts Say?
Now that we have quickly refreshed our memory of this SUV, we should take a look at what experts in the industry have to say about this SUV. McCall Motors has chosen not just any experts, but experts from two highly regarded publications in the industry to confirm how great the Jeep Compass is! Check out snippets of their reviews below.
- “The Compass distinguishes itself from the pack with easy-to-use technology features, a roomy back seat, and better-than-average off-road abilities.”
- A quick Jeep Compass Trailhawk review: “[The] Trailhawk version is highly capable off-road.”
- Edmunds also compliments the SUV’s overall spaciousness for a small vehicle as well as the connectivity and ease of the UConnect® system.
- “We do think this is one of the prettier Jeep designs—and its ability to actually survive off-road is uncommon in this class.”
- Car and Driver was impressed with the ample cargo space along with the advanced technology the Jeep Compass offers.
What Do You Think of the 2021 Jeep Compass?
Did the Jeep Compass reviews get you excited about this new SUV? Then, skedaddle down to our Ebensburg location for a test drive! We want to hear what you think about this SUV for your Duncansville commutes. While you are here, you can test out several trim levels, such as the Trailhawk, and give us your review of them. Contact us if you have any questions!
More About Jeep Compass Features
The new Jeep Compass is well-known for its off-roading prowess in the Altoona-area and beyond, and the newest Compass generation doesn’t disappoint. And not only is the Compass a powerhouse under the hood, but Jeep interiors are known to be just as innovative, packed with plenty of amenities and options to help you enjoy every…