2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overview
The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L takes one of the classic SUVs to the next level. The new Grand Cherokee L builds on the Grand Cherokee‘s feature set and interior space. State-of-the-art features, third-row seating, and spacious dimensions have earned the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L shining reviews. Below, you can explore our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview, and learn more about its key features, dimensions, and capability.
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Noteworthy Features
The Jeep Grand Cherokee L offers even more legroom in all three rows, a sculpted exterior, and a generous array of features. With so many amenities on offer, it’s no wonder that the Grand Cherokee L is fast becoming a favorite of Johnstown families. Here’s just a handful of features you can expect from the Grand Cherokee L:
- Seating for up to seven passengers and Best-in-Class second-row legroom
- 10.25-inch digital cluster display
- Uconnect 5 infotainment system with 10.1-inch touchscreen
- Sculpted Exterior with tapered roof for peak aerodynamics
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System and Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension
- Choice of three 4×4 systems
- The most safety and security features available in its class
- Available 16-way adjustable power front seats with memory and massage
- Available Quad-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Available head’s up display
- Available multicolor ambient LED lighting
- Available 16-way adjustable seats with memory and massage
- And many more!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Interior Dimensions
You’ll find space for everyone and everything inside the cabin of the Jeep Grand Cherokee L:
- Total passenger volume – 152 cubic feet
- Maximum interior cargo volume – 84.6 cubic feet
- 1st row legroom – 41.3 inches
- 2nd row legroom – 39.4 inches
- 3rd row legroom – 30.3 inches
- 1st row headroom – 39.8 inches
- 2nd row legroom – 39.9 inches
- 3rd row legroom – 37.3 inches
There’s also more than one way to customize the Grand Cherokee L interior! You can select split-back folding bench seating, two seats with a center console, or captain’s chairs for the rear rows.
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Capability
What makes a Jeep a Jeep? First and foremost, it’s capability. The Grand Cherokee L offers a choice between three four-wheel drive systems. Equipped with its 5.7L V8 engine, the Grand Cherokee L can tow up to 7,200 pounds.
Learn More About the New Jeep Grand Cherokee L at McCall Motors
If our 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview has convinced you that this model is perfect for you, explore the lineup at McCall Motors. Contact us online or give us a call at 814-846-0610 to schedule a test drive in Ebensburg. Browse our new vehicle specials for the latest offers on Jeep vehicles.