2023 Dodge Hornet Preview
Curious about the brand-new addition to the Dodge lineup? Introducing the 2023 Dodge Hornet, a compact SUV that is first-ever plug-in hybrid offering from Dodge. Look forward to aggressive design, powerful yet efficient performance, and the latest technology when you hit the Altoona streets behind the wheel of this innovative Dodge model. Learn more about the Dodge Hornet release date, price points, and more with McCall Motors!
2023 Dodge Hornet: Performance Specifications
Check out the performance systems and specifications you can expect from the 2023 Dodge Hornet on the Johnstown roads.
2023 Dodge Hornet GT
- 2.0L Turbo 4-cylinder engine
- 9-speed automatic transmission
- Available all-wheel drive
- 265 hp
- 0-60 mph time of 6.5 seconds
2023 Dodge Hornet R/T PHEV
- 1.3L Turbo 4-cylinder engine
- 12.0 kWh battery pack
- Plug-in hybrid architecture
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- Segment-exclusive PowerShot, unlocking an extra 25 hp
- 283 combined hp
- 383 lb-ft of torque
- Electric driving range of 30 miles
2023 Dodge Hornet: Design
Muscle takes its newest form in the 2023 Dodge Hornet. Keep an eye out for distinctive design elements like:
- 7 bold colors from which to choose
- 20-inch black painted wheels (with available Track Pack)
- Dual exhaust tips
- Dodge-branded Brembo brake calipers
- Race-inspired Alcantara® seats
- Aluminum interior accents
- Steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters
2023 Dodge Hornet: Technology
Take advantage of the following technologies as you navigate Duncansville behind the wheel of the 2023 Dodge Hornet:
- Uconnect 5 infotainment system with 10.25-inch touchscreen
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration
- 12.3-inch digital gauge display
- Semi-automatic parking
- 360-degree Surround View Camera
- Power liftgate
- 13-Speaker+Subwoofer Harman Kardon® Sound System
- Wireless charging pad
How Much Does the Dodge Hornet Cost?
The 2023 Dodge Hornet starts at $29,995 MSRP for the GT model. Upgrade to the Hornet R/T, and expect to pay from $39,995 MSRP. Dodge will only release these two trims to start, with the potential to add more trims in the future.
Await the Dodge Hornet Release Date With McCall Motors!
The 2023 Dodge Hornet release date is slated for the end of 2022, so we are excited for its arrival at McCall Motors! Get in touch with our team for more information about the 2023 Dodge Hornet and when it will officially arrive in Ebensburg.
More from McCall Motors
Curious about the brand-new addition to the Dodge lineup? Introducing the 2023 Dodge Hornet, a compact SUV that is first-ever plug-in hybrid offering from Dodge. Look forward to aggressive design, powerful yet efficient performance, and the latest technology when you hit the Altoona streets behind the wheel of this innovative Dodge model. Learn more about…
The Jeep Compass was redesigned for the 2022 model year, and with the redesign comes new performance capabilities for this modern SUV. The updates ensure that the new Compass remains as fuel-efficient as ever, and the 2022 Jeep Compass mpg ratings are proof. So, how many miles per gallon does the 2022 Jeep Compass…
We all know the Dodge Challenger was created to provide thrills on the Altoona streets and beyond. The 2022 model is no different, with 11 trim levels from which to choose and tremendous performance profiles. When drivers come to McCall Motors for a new Dodge Challenger of their own, they often ask, “How fast is…